Friday, October 23, 2009

busy with construction life...

hehe.. its been long since my update, sorry for my fellow readers and friends who keep nudging me to update those info within the industry...

been months since one of my senior being transfer out for other commercial tendering and been assign to new job side, i am the one left for the project together with another project manager to take over the electrical portion of m&e in the site, whereby i need to takeover the job of my senior with following up with method statement and sample submission issues, attending technical meeting, coordination meeting and moreover the old task which given to me, files, documents, dwgs had been pile up everywhere around my table, and with that, my working hours had been silently increase days by days til some extent that i need work my ass out til late night. But in the mean time, i do really learn a lot of stuff, by being sound by client and consultant's during those meeting process. Scolding wont cut down my life, i am happy that there's at least ppl who willing spend their time to check on my mistake and stuff. With their scolding, i grow.. am really appreciate ppl like them...

comes to this year end, am gonna finish my study on my MBA by then, hm... where the next chapter will be.. i still wonder... til then... all the best ppl who chasing for KPI index this year end.

ciaoz

2 comments: